Admit it or not, one of the primary things you are checking each time you wish to hire a limo is the price. Well, this is also true with many people all over the world. In fact, people have been thinking that a limousine is just for the rich ones because they can certainly afford it.
However, the price should not bother you all the time every time you are planning for a surprise, a special or a grand event for any occasions. It is due to the reason that there is a variation in terms of the price range and the hourly rate of limo services especially in Port St. Lucie.
Soon, you will be surprised that these limousine services are very affordable, and anybody can experience extreme comfort and luxury.
Types of Limos and Their Average Costs
The price range of limo services varies from one city to another. If you are hiring a limo service somewhere in Port St. Lucie, then this will be your ultimate guide.
When it comes to regional pricing, there can be a huge pricing variability across the country for a limo service. The fundamental price range of limo services is quite the same with big markets.
1. Black Sedan – For an entry-level limo service, it usually begins with a black sedan. Then, it will go for a Lincoln Town Car and another popular standard is a Cadillac DTS. For this part, the price usually ranges from £38 up to £62 at an hourly rate.
2. Foreign Import Vehicles (BMW 7 series, Audi A8 and Mercedes S550, for example) – These vehicles are very expensive, and the hourly pricing can be at least £62 up to £77 per service.
3. SUVs – If you are looking after the comfort and the size, you can go directly for an SUV. The basic standards here are Lincoln Navigator and Cadillac Escalade. Furthermore, you can also consider the beautiful Audi Q7. For this class of vehicles, you are expected to spend around £39 to £69 per hour.
4. Stretch Limos – If you are going to celebrate weddings, special events and other occasions that require many guests, you should go for a stretch limo. The hourly range for this type varies on how long it has been used and special features in it such as the bar, mood lighting, and audio-visual equipment. Its hourly cost ranges anywhere between £38 to £77.
5. Stretch SUVs – This type of limo is a lot bigger than a sedan-based stretch and usually costs more. Stretch SUVs can hold up to 20 passengers and cost around £104 to £115 per hour.
6. Limo Buses – if you are seeking an extra spacious luxury car, a limo bus is an ideal choice. It can hold up to 40 persons and comes with variations of party bus concepts. For this class, you can pay from £115 to £230 in range.
Factors Affecting the Price of A Limo in Port St. Lucie
The greatest variable for retail customers is primarily the type of vehicle and followed by the time of use. The longer you use the limo, the more expensive it gets. Most limo services charge their clients per hour. Furthermore, gratuities can sometimes be tacked at the hourly rate. To be sure, you need to ask regarding the gratuities before booking your trip.